Congcal calcium carbonate is produced from a high purity limestone based in Cregaree, Cong, Co. Mayo in Ireland. The limestone is known to be one of the purest reserves in Ireland.
Products are manufactured by means of crushing, milling, screening drying and air classification. McGraths Limestone erected a modern state of art plant in 2007 for production of high specification calcium carbonates. We are accredited to FEMAS Standards and ISO Integrated Management System.
Delivery of all by bulk tanker, mini bulk bags or 25kg plastic or paper sacks palletised & shrink wrapped.
- Applications: Specialised applications with very tight gradings & low fines content and filtration applications.
- Applications: Animal nutrition and industrial fillers.
- Applications: Poultry layers & feed, construction & render applications and filter & environmental applications.
- Applications: Animal feeds, industrial sands applications.
- Applications: Animal feeds, industrial sands applications
- Applications: Plastics, paints & industrial applications.
- Applications: Self compacting concrete, concrete additive, plastics & paints.
- Applications: Container & float glass and industrial sands.
- Applications: Poultry, fertilisers and construction.
- Applications: Animal feeds, roofing asphalt and animal nutrition.
- Applications: Asphalt fillers, animal feeds, flue gas desulphurisation, plasters and renders, liquid screed, SCC concrete & brick manufacture. Alumina manufacture.