Aeromix is an innovative new flooring insulation system that delivers a high-quality product for sustainable insulation solutions. A composite insulation layer that consists of a mixture of 3 different components, it is ideal for underfloor heating systems, easy to apply and level, and only installed by approved and trained installers.
It has an insulation value of 0.037 W/mK u,i. and is certified by European Assessment ETA 21/0579 of 19/10/2021.
Composite insulation layer that consists of a mixture of 3 different components. It is known in the industry as exceptional EPS cement-bonded floor insulation system.
- Ideal for underfloor heating and tacker situations
- Easy to apply and level
- Ecological, low cement consumption
- Improve strength in the early stages
- Increase the workability
- Improve the stability of the aggregates and flow
- Reduce segregation, bleeding and cracks
- Reduce the sagging flow
- Thermal conductivity ( λ ) : 0,037 W/m²K
- Sound reduction : 19 dB
- Compr. Strength : 137 kPa at 6,6%
- Density : 93 kg / m³
- Installation : 950 m² / day
- CO2 : 80 Kg / m³
- Drying time / accessibility : 3 – 5 days
If you have any questions on this product email [email protected] or call 094-9553923.