Join Our Team
At McGraths Limestone, we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team. We are an equal opportunities employer that values innovation, a can-do attitude and a passion for superior service and teamwork.
We are seeking to hire a Fully Qualified / Accredited Metal Fabricator/Fitter/Welder to work in a busy workshop in a quarry, plant & machinery environment.
Working with a team of plant fitters, you will be responsible for maintaining, crushing, concrete, tar and lime plants, and fabrication work in the workshop.
The Person’s profile is as follows:
- 5 + years experience
- Quarry experience desirable, but not essential
- Highly skilled in the fabrication of structural steel products/components
- MIG & TIG experience desirable
- Ability to work from fabrication drawings
- Experience with compressed air systems and pneumatics
- The ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Problem solving of equipment & continuous improvement
- Management of ongoing projects
- Manual handling
- Safety & quality first attitude to work
Please send your CV by post for the attention of Damien McGrath to
McGraths Limestone (Cong) Ltd, Cregaree, Cong, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, F31 W425
Or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org