Join Our Team
At McGraths Limestone, we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team. We are an equal opportunities employer that values innovation, a can-do attitude and a passion for superior service and teamwork.
We are offering an Apprenticeship for a Construction Plant Fitter to join our existing team in the workshop. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate in this busy and ever changing industry.
A construction plant fitter’s work can be very varied and working in our quarry you will gain experience and training to undertake the fitting, repair and servicing of trucks, machinery and roadworks equipment.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and motivated with good communication skills, and have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Maintain the workshop in a tidy manner
- Assist with the Repair and Service of plant machinery in a timely manner to get them back up and running within an optimum time frame
- Assist with continuous inspection and maintenance of equipment and machinery within the quarry
- Learn and follow Health & Safety regulations
- Attend training as requested
Skills / Qualifications
- Leaving Cert
- Provisional / Full Clean Driving Licence
- Have an excellent time and attendance record.
- Ability to take direction
- Some previous experience in the plant sector preferable but not essential
- Interest in machinery
Please send your CV by post for the attention of Damien McGrath to
McGraths Limestone (Cong) Ltd, Cregaree, Cong, Claremorris, Co. Mayo, F31 W425
Or by Email: [email protected]